From Showit Manual
Showit Video Player
To add a standard Video Player to your site, simply drag the widget from the media library into your site. Once you've positioned it where you would like it to be, open up the Properties panel and click on the Video Player.
- Video - Drop Video: This box marked at the top of the Advanced tab is where you will drag and drop (from your Media Library) the video file that you'd like to be played.
- Preview - Drop Image: This second box in the Advanced tab is where you will drag and drop the image that you'd like to show up while the video is loading before it begins to play.
- Color: This will adjust the overall color of the buttons and progress bar of the Video Player.
- Skin: There are five player styles to choose from to adjust the look of your Video player: Default, Metal, Flat, Thin and, Round.
- Auto Start: Checking this box will make the video begin playing right when the user visits the page.
- Auto Hide Controls: Checking this box will make the videos controls auto-hide when the mouse is moved away from the video player.
- Show Play Button: Checking this box will show a large play button on top of the Preview image when the user first visits the page.
- Show Controls: Checking this box will show all the video players controls below the video.
- Show Progress: Checking this box will show the videos progress bar below the video.
- Show Volume: Checking this box will show the videos volume bar below the video.
- Volume: This option is for setting the default volume when the video first begins.
- Finish Option: There are three options for choosing what happens when your video ends: Stop, Loop and, Jump To.
- Stop - The video stops and does nothing further.
- Loop - The video replays from the beginning.
- Jump To - Once the video ends, the user is taken to a new page that is determined under the "Finish Link" portion of this tab.
- Border: This will adjust the color for the border around the video player. You must have Size set to a number greater than "0" for it to show up.
- Size: This adjusts the width of the border around the video player.
- Buffer: This adjusts (in seconds) how much of the video you would like to load before the video auto-plays. This is especially helpful to prevent longer videos from stuttering during playback.
- Stretch To Fit: Checking this box stretches the video to fill the entire space within the video player - no matter how you re-size the player itself.
- Width: This will adjust the total width of the video player.
- Height: This will adjust the total height of the video player.
Note: The Vimeo video player uses the player provided by Vimeo and currently has a few bugs that cause using the controls to be a little frustrating. The best way to work with this current bug is to keep the Vimeo video player toward the top left hand corner of your site.