From Showit Manual
The Site Settings options are accessed from the Site menu in the Settings... submenu.
The Information tab allows you to change information for the specific site you are working on. This includes:
- Domain Name - The domain that the site is hosted on, only for subscribed users and setup using the Domain Setup wizard.
- Showit URL - Also called the Vanity URL for FREE and PRO users
- Fixed Width - Set this if you prefer that your site be a certain size that doesn't automatically scale to the browser. This is not recommended but some people prefer this option.
- Google Analytics ID - Allows you to track your website statistics such as which pages are viewed.
- Mobile Redirect - Allows you to specify a site to send mobile users to.
- Site Initial Load - This is the Site Loader that displays as your site loads the first time you come to a page on your website and is explained in more detail in the Site Loader.
This controls the global settings for the look and feel of the Password Protection options.
The complete description of these settings are found in the Site Settings SEO wiki page.
The advanced settings consist of two things you can do:
- Advanced Hosting options including the options to enable CloudFront
- Custom Header HTML allows you to enter HTML tags that will be inserted into the HEAD of your HTML for content like Tweetboard or specifying custom Favicon settings. Do not enter plain text or use this if you are unsure as invalid input here can cause your site not to load.