From Showit Manual
The site loader is the loading display that shows up when someone first comes to your website. Three examples of what that looks like on different sites are shown below:
The initial solid color will be the background color of your home page. You can adjust the settings for what shows up on the loading screen by going to the Site menu and clicking on Site Settings. On the Site Settings there is a Site Initial Load section as shown below:
These settings are saved into the HTML so if you host the HTML of your site, you must Export and Upload HTML again for any of these settings to take effect.
- Loader Type allows you to choose which loading animation to show during the initial site load. Choosing Flash will add the Flash Preloader section so that you can drop in a custom Flash preloader.
- Loader Position allows you to choose where the loading animation will be displayed on the page.
- Loader Color 1 is the primary color that shows up inside the loading display.
- Loader Color 2 is the secondary color for the loading display.
- Image Preloader (optional) allows you to specify an image (max display 600x600) to be shown in the center of the page during loading.
- Flash Preloader (optional) allows you to specify a flash preloader to be shown during loading.