From Showit Manual
Setup PayPal Widget
The PayPal button provides a way to have a button that allows you to send a payment through PayPal. The button will link a user of your site to the PayPal site with the options you filled out on the advanced settings for info like an item name and amount to make the process of payment easy on the user. The following are the options you can set for the button:
- Business ID or Email: This must be set and will be used to direct where the payment goes to. Typically this is the email address you use to login to PayPal.
- Button Type: Either set to have a Buy Now or Donate button.
- Button Size: Either include the icons for credit card options or just the button by itself in either large or small.
- Currency: Default to US Dollar but options to set the default currency to others.
- Open In: Whether you want the PayPal window to launch in a new window or navigate directly to the PayPal site.
- Item Name: The description that shows up in the item name.
- Item Number: Optional number to identify the item.
- Amount: The amount for the item. If left at 0 the user will have the option to enter an amount, for instance on a donation that you want to leave up to the user.
- Shipping: The optional amount to charge for shipping. This is a fixed amount and does not have options for locations and all that. This is not used with the donate button.
- Tax: The optional amount to charge for tax, not used with the donate option.
- Return URL: The web page to return a user to after completing purchase. This could be a special thank you page that you setup and must be a full URL including the http://.
- Cancel URL: The web page to return a user to if they click the cancel button and must be a full URL including the http://.
- Continue Button Label: The label on the button after they complete the purchase that will return the user to the Return URL.
When they user clicks the PayPal button, they will be directed to a PayPal page to login or use a credit card similar to the two following pages: